Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lots of broken stuff.

Lots of broken stuff. 11 months 3 weeks ago #6126

There are a lot of broken or dead links on this site. Over half the videos redirect to index or don't exist when trying to play in the flash player. There are a lot of Vixens that redirect to the index as well instead of pulling up their page. Also, for the life of me I can't find a way to quit being a subscriber (because almost everything is broken). Also, your photo sets lag horribly and that trial version of fotoplayer doesn't even really stop you from getting the actual jpgs anyway. (www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/Noel_Repo.../slides/IMG_7413.jpg)
The topic has been locked.

Lots of broken stuff. 11 months 3 weeks ago #6127

Also, this site is clearly still up and running, why is half the "news" on the home page from over 2 years ago and the "member's" area almost exclusively stuff nearly as old.

Lots of broken stuff. 11 months 2 weeks ago #6131

• noelcypress
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 120
Hey there Gil -

Everything seems to be working on our end. However we'll see if we can see the errors you're getting. You can send us an email if you want a more immediate response regarding site issues. Some of our old news is old because... well thats when it was posted :P It's not as though we have huge things to announce every other day, otherwise they'd just be weekly updates and not something for the news section!
Again if you need help we can do so via our email. You can contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regarding unsubscribing, that is actually something you would have to take up with your card processor. So you have to email whoever you went through (either Zombaio or CCbill) and they can unsubscribe you.

Lots of broken stuff. 11 months 1 week ago #6139

Starting from the bottom because most of the bottom ones are the ones that are broken. These urls are all redirecting to front page. I'll include what they're titled and the url it's directing my browser to.
Hellish www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/leilahazlett_hellish.html
Red Head www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/at...ollow_mechpilot.html
Contract www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/jade_contract.html
Mad Love www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/noel_madlove.html
Shinigami www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/jade_shinigami.html
Hidden Camera www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/at...ow_hiddencamera.html
Show Time www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/jaderox_Showtime.html
Murder X-mas www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/at...llow_murderxmas.html
Mecha BlowJob www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/at...ow_mechablowjob.html
Lost Soldier www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/blackcat_LostSoldier.html
Frenimies www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/noeljessi_frenimies.html
Trainer www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/athenahollow_trainer.html

The following are giving me "Video not found or access denied" errors.
ChemicalXXX www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/Blackcat_Chemicalxxx.html
"www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/blackcat_chemicalxxx.flv" in the error message
Harley's Choice www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/Ke...s_HarleysChoice.html "www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/harleyschoice.flv" in the error message
Noted www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/Jade_Noted.html "www.pixel-vixens.com/galleries/videos/jade_noted.flv" in the error message

I'll upload a video shortly showing the dead links. They're 302 errors

Lots of broken stuff. 11 months 1 week ago #6140

Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by gilgalad1710. Reason: Double pasted

Lots of broken stuff. 11 months 1 week ago #6144

• MagePride
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Nice going, showing us the console to prove that you're ripping content from the site. And with how many different links you posted in such a short amount of time, that's another red flag.

If you're going to steal content from an erotica site, at least be fucking SMART about it. This site is a business, stealing our content is stealing from a company, not just some whores you're upset won't fuck you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds