Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Convention Pet Peeves

Convention Pet Peeves 2 years 1 month ago #5468

• Teddybear
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
one time an ex-friend of mine didn't finish her cosplay in time for the convention so she tried to finish it in our hotel bathroom the night before and the morning of the first day of the convention. she was putting together a Jessie (team rocket) wig which required multiple red wigs. I was gone for most of the process because I wanted to spend as much time as the convention as I could. I don't know what she was doing but the wigs ended up bleeding red dye everywhere and the bathroom ended up looking like a crime scene. she ended up using all our towels and getting red all over them. the bathroom was practically not usable for the entire time we stayed there. some people just have no respect for hotels and the people who have to clean them. its ridiculous. needless to say, that was the last convention I went to with her.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Convention Pet Peeves 2 years 1 month ago #5469

• Captain Theo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I forgot to add the fact that homestuck exists to my list... doh. 

Most makeup/paint I do is Joker or a Red Lantern custom that has a silver surfer-esque face (except a bit.. bloody) but I either do it at home (Mostly do these at local shows) or I do it all *over* a sink and wash up.

Convention Pet Peeves 1 year 3 months ago #6092

• KathTea
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Hmmm, I suppose complex costuming. I'm always worried I'm dropping a part of it or forgetting them when I am there!
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds