Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Things you hear in a cam show

Things you hear in a cam show 2 years 4 months ago #5148

• Xoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
So last night I did my first cam show for a site called cam4. It was really quite funny cause I did not know people actually talked like that in order to get stuff. Here are the funniest things I heard during my time on cam.

- poopy palace
- fecal factory
- bb (I always thought this was a joke)
- is your asshole wet? (didn't do a damn thing with my asshole so how would it be wet)
- do you like guys who use vibrators in their ass? ( I didn't know they would tell me that so I was not expecting it)

share some of the funny things that you have said or have heard while looking at naked people and we will all compare!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things you hear in a cam show 2 years 4 months ago #5149

• Captain Theo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
What about
"Do you like guys in panties?"
The 20th time after saying no anal - "finger ur ass bb" and "stick the dildo in ur ass"
"wanna suck ur tongue bb"
and my favorite... how everyone wanting stuff wasn't the people who were actually tipping.

Things you hear in a cam show 2 years 4 months ago #5152

• seth88
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
lets see plz dont stand over my drink

, {my friend to me is it cool for my girl to sit on your bike while we take pix [me to my friend].sure i just armourald the leather, and last but not least at my own expense by my roaddog chris] dude when you started playing nacked tag with you girl last night i knew youd get fucked up , i just didnt think youd run head long into a briar patch....{i can laugh now but that shit tore me up] :evil:
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds