Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ask SethiWolf Stuff!

Ask SethiWolf Stuff! 2 years 6 months ago #4524

• MagePride
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Yeah, I know I'm sadly not all that active on here and I'm sorry. I'm going to get more sets for you guys as soon as I can.

Ok, so this thread is all about asking me things!

Anything you want to know, are curious about, or ideas for sets for me? Lemme know right here!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ask SethiWolf Stuff! 2 years 6 months ago #4529

• DJsubtract
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi Sethi. What plans do have for 2015 or what are you most excited for in 2015? :)

Ask SethiWolf Stuff! 2 years 5 months ago #4550

• Darkhair
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
So, apologizes ahead if I seem rude or something. I don't mean to but here we go. So I noticed you are transiting from F2M, So If you feel (or are a man mentally would be the right way to say it) like a man but are a female and you only want to be with female, I can understand why you would want to get the surgeries to be a man. But since you are (or seem to be) bisexual why would you still feel the need to do so? Women and gay men love men, so it just seems odd to me. Again, sorry if it seems rude or anything. My social circle round here is pretty small, and I only know 2 people who are transgender and they are both are or are going through M2F surgeries and are only attracted to males. so...yeah....sorry for a heavy handed question :unsure:

Ask SethiWolf Stuff! 2 years 5 months ago #4556

• MagePride
  • Expert Boarder
@DJsubtract: I have A LOT planned for 2015, namely getting into better shape and hopefully getting my top surgery done.

@ Darkhair: Hm...not sure where you got the idea that I will only date females, something might have been worded wrong somewhere on my end. I actually prefer males far more than females. If your knowledge has to do with my profile then I'll have to have it altered. If your knowledge has to do with my photoshoot with Noel and another model, it was just a photoshoot. I am pansexual and didn't know for sure until recently. I am very much a male, I just have the belief that I may as well use what I have while I have it.

Ask SethiWolf Stuff! 2 years 5 months ago #4561

• Darkhair
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
once your surgrey is done will you still do sets for PV? or just cosplay male characters?

Ask SethiWolf Stuff! 2 years 5 months ago #4565

• MagePride
  • Expert Boarder
I will start doing male characters for PV. Once the baps are gone, no more female cosplays.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds