Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Epic fails!

Epic fails! 2 years 4 months ago #5164

• seth88
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
saw this post and as this one is sorta resent [ two nights ago] i thought id share .
i was with my girl and although i have a large bed we are doing on the of the bed when my knee slips i tumble to the floor and geet the corner of a stetson hat box up the ass just befor catching her hip in my balls as she falls after me.
now im as advertures as the next guy but .a. alittle warning would help and b not realy in to the whole cock and ball torture thing.[ wanna cuff me and kick the living shit outa me waterbord me or what ever fine just leave the nuts alone. now for burbon to erase the memory
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PixiePie

Epic fails! 2 years 3 months ago #5166

• Iggy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I fall off beds on the regular honestly XD. I am a MAJOR SPAZ, its surprising I can keep myself together enough to shoot sets even!
I'm not one that mind that stuff tho, my shimakaze set was done at a nudie beach, which was soooo much fun!(if you haven't checked that set out i reccomend it!) I LOVE water and the beach and even tho it was in September my photographer and their assistant couldn't get me to stop jumping in the ocean LOL. there are definitely some great shots in that set tho. you can see HOW much fun i was having in the water which i think is a great thing to bring to the set. I genuinely was thrilled and having a blast and (i think) it shows!
   I'm not the sort to keep funny or silly photos or anything from the internet too, its all just part of my personality and its all in good fun! hopefully some of you enjoy my sets and i look forward to making some more with LOTS and LOTS of personality hehehe. 

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds