Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What if you could take a vixen on a date?

What if you could take a vixen on a date? 3 years 4 months ago #2920

• Erisaka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
what would you do?

I would take all the girls on a date to dave and busters and win noel all the stuffed animals and play bumper cars~
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlackCat

What if you could take a vixen on a date? 3 years 4 months ago #2922

• noelcypress
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 124
GET ME THE ONE THATS BIGGER THAN MEEEE :D <3

What if you could take a vixen on a date? 3 years 4 months ago #2924

• crimsonlight
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
There's a couple of arcades that I wouldn't mind taking you lovely ladies to and they're near some pretty good restaurants (one even has a kickass food court/cafe that I would wholeheartedly endorse)... of course there's also some good movie theaters (like three alamo drafthouses that I've been to in my city at least), comic book shops, bars/clubs (I heard Sixth Street is a mecca for people who aren't from Austin and dig pub crawls), and even a couple of amusement parks (though technically one's meant for children and families, not to mention it's actually not in my city but the next city over technically... I don't venture far into Round Rock).

Of course if we did not eat anywhere while we were out geeking it up, I would probably cook dinner at my place... or prepare something ahead of time for a picnic in the park?
One day, I wish to rule the world... living, dead, real, or digital

What if you could take a vixen on a date? 3 years 4 months ago #2927

• ArielleAquinas
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 68
Fantastic topic! I can't wait to see what other people say. :D

I've actually been on dates with a couple Vixens so they can attest to this:

Usually I do dates one of two ways. I'm very into spoiling, so often I'll plan really specific elaborate days together. The food, the drinks, the music, the activities, everything is tailored to your likes and desires. I also love themed dates (and parties). 

But sometimes in lieu of all that planning and preparation, I will take people on dates that involve something they've never done before (and it's really special if it's something I haven't done before either). I think having firsts together is a really fun way to bond and create memories. Things may not always go according to plan, but no matter what you're having an adventure with someone you care about and that's awesome! ^_^
The Saint of Sexuality: Reverend Arielle 

What if you could take a vixen on a date? 3 years 4 months ago #2931

• MagePride
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
My idea of a "date" is silly to most people. We'd go out to the mall or some other social place, grab something to eat at some place that isn't fast food but not some overtly expensive place either, so like Spaghetti Factory or something, and then we'd probably head back to my place, or theirs, or somewhere else we both felt comfortable, and play multiplayer games together for a while.

What if you could take a vixen on a date? 3 years 4 months ago #2933

• BlackCat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
I don't really have an "ideal" date because all of the kinds of dates i wanted to have already happened except we would be in cosplay the entire day.
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds