Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! 10 months 1 week ago #6215

• Arcravens
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Ooo you would make a great Pearl!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Introduce Yourself! 10 months 1 week ago #6219

• lonetechx
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Well, eventually I would show up on this fantastic site sooner or later. I'm lonetechx... I also go by another name only a handful of people and vixens know personally. To start, I'm an amateur photographer but currently am studying for my bachelors for the career. I'm in Midwest for now but planning to expend that in a few months (with a lot of hope and massive luck). I also volunteer for conventions but that's a huge hint of who I am..... *shifty eyes" but in short, I'm just stopping by, saying hi on this awesome and hopefully help out on future projects..... hopefully.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arcravens

Introduce Yourself! 10 months 1 week ago #6220

• Arcravens
  • Fresh Boarder
hello! Lonetechx being a cosplayer and not a great photographer I have a huge respect for what you do <3

Introduce Yourself! 10 months 1 week ago #6221

• lonetechx
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Thanks Arcravens. I too respect cosplayers who have awesome skills on their craftwork and their ideas on characters that we've all seen in movies, comics, anime, TV...... and yes hentai. <3

Introduce Yourself! 10 months 1 week ago #6222

• Arcravens
  • Fresh Boarder
Hentai, is awesome I love to draw it myself! I applied to be a model at cosplaydeviants before but got rejected twice, somehow I think male models are not in demand... or at least ones that aren't ripped as fuck, which I get lol. I prefer looking at the ladies too! especially ones that remind me of good old convention flings! good times XD

Introduce Yourself! 9 months 1 week ago #6232

• AlisonSault
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi, I'm new my name is Alison I'm still learning all the parts of the website and in the process of thinking of new Cosplay ideas I want to produce. So far I have considered a Harley Quinn/Dr. Harleen Quinzell crossover, Korra from The Last Airbender, Miyuki Ayukawa from Basquash, and Martha Jones from Doctor Who. I'm hoping to learn the ropes as I go but tips are always welcomed haha. Look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully going to conventions together! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arcravens
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds