Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! 5 years 5 months ago #178

• noelcypress
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 127
Come on members, introduce yourself! let us know what you're like!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Introduce Yourself! 5 years 5 months ago #182

• ayanematrix
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
:pinch:

Hey all, I'm ayanematrix. :dry: I'm your average geeky guy that's into a variety of video games, comics, and all around general geek material. I also can repair/rebuild computers, draw, and write.

As for my interests that lead me to this site, well, obviously cosplay. :lol: I've mentioned the types of cosplays I'm interested in seeing elsewhere on the forums, but I'd rather not say here.

So, that's pretty much it! :whistle:

Re: Introduce Yourself! 5 years 5 months ago #183

• Winterhawk
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello I'm Winterhawk I'm a writer working on my first book. I'm a big fan of cosplay and I run a Facebook cosplay group. Alice and Zelda are both members :) www.facebook.com/groups/comicfemartcosplay/ Check us out

I have ordered three commission sets so far. Two from Alice Malice and one from Jessica Nova. They were portraying characters from my book. Alice was nice enough to upload one of the sets to her website.

Re: Introduce Yourself! 5 years 3 months ago #241

• roden706
  • Junior Boarder
nice to met you my names roden706
my enjoy watching anime and reading manga i enjoy playing on my pc while playing
games on the Xbox360
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by roden706.

Re: Introduce Yourself! 5 years 3 months ago #289

Hello, everyone. I'm well...You can see who I am. Lol. You all can call me Dethcrow, because that's my usual moniker for forums. Chose HardLikeHeroic for this one because I was recently listening to the song named likewise by Nyhm and, well, to be quite honest, the models here have gorgeous bodies. What can I say? I'm a guy. As for my interests, they include PC gaming, ranging from co-op FPS like F3AR and Borderlands to MMOs such as WoW and DDO; tabletop RPGs, more specifically D&D; console gaming, usually for single-player games like Darksiders and Assassin's Creed, but I do have CoD:MW2 and BlOps on 360. I also enjoy anime a great deal, though not as much recently. Bleach has all but ended and most other anime I watch are on hiatus due to the string of earthquakes and whatnot that struck Japan. I spend a fair amount of time on Netflix watching movies that range from comedy to action to horror. Big fan of crime dramas on USA Network. Other than that, I'm a student of computer programming, with a small background in visual communications, 21 years, and love to talk about games and anime.

Re: Introduce Yourself! 5 years 3 months ago #292

• Cordain
  • Fresh Boarder
Greetings, I am a neurotic chronic flirt who will drop the flirting the moment there is a need to act seriously. I have a long standing history to be an internet shoulder to cry on, I even have one of those extra soft fluffy tear proof pillows surgically attached to both shoulders (not really, but I should, I could just lay my head to the side and take a nap at work...robot legs would still be cooler)

I am quite possibly insane, very random, and good luck following my logic, it loves to take back alley pathways.

What else? oh yea, love anime, love fantasy...love video games...anything else, ask me?

. . . Good lords I swear I am writing too many blasted dating profiles, I've re-written this four...no wait three times? Bloody hells it doesn't matter how many times, just...they always do sound like dating profiles, introductions...huh...Weird realization..../Recording Ends Here.
Consume the fight in me, suspend reality
If it stops the room from spinning
Repressed identity, escape reality
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds