Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sexual Fantasy!

Sexual Fantasy! 5 years 4 months ago #166

• noelcypress
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 124
Okay peeps... I wanna hear about your sexual fantasies :D I think they'd be interesting to know <3
I'll share mine soon. Just heading out the door and thought of making this thread real quick
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sexual Fantasy! 5 years 3 months ago #186

• Zelda_
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I actually had sex in cosplay for the first time this week! It was my boyfriend and my 1 month so I answered the door in Chun Li and gave him a super awesome blowjob and he fucked my buns right off. Ha ha!

I've fulfilled a lot of my sexual fantasies, but I'm gonna go ahead and throw some out there because I have no shame

I would loooove to be in a DP, even if it was just toys. I'd love to try a fucking machine too!
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Zelda_.

Re: Sexual Fantasy! 5 years 3 months ago #190

I've got a ton of fantasies, but I think my biggest one currently is to have two girls tied up tip to tail. I then take turns fucking them as well as occasionally gagging them (dildo gag at that) to take a break to use wax, toys, and floggers on them. Second to this is to be tied down and used myself by another guy (I'm submissive to guys and dominant to most girls).

I can say that I've ate out my wife while another guy fucked me before. So fucking good.

Re: Sexual Fantasy! 5 years 3 months ago #192

• ayanematrix
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I realize that much of what I am into is pretty tame, but I'd love for my girlfriend to do a spot on cosplay of Medusa from Soul Eater and use my as her personal foot slave. After spending some time giving her a massage, then sucking on her feet and toes, I'd move on to eating her out (or attempting to through the jumper) while she gave me a footjob. From there, the tables would turn as I'd tie her up while she's still dressed up and proceed to bring her to a state of arousal and have crazy, intense sex.

*Cough* :dry: That's one that's on the top of my list anyway. :whistle:

As for other fantasies, some of what I've been dreaming up I've already done with my girlfriend, and others I seriously want to do, but I'm not entirely sure about posting them here. Mostly as it goes into a seriously differing fetish category. :unsure: Not unsafe, but I guess still a bit tame to some degree. :dry:

Re: Sexual Fantasy! 5 years 3 months ago #197

O.o is it alright for me to say that this topic is amazing and that I wish I could have such an awesome cosplay-esque fantasy come true? D: I love/hate being single XD

Re: Sexual Fantasy! 5 years 3 months ago #198

• Zelda_
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I love sensory deprivation too, blindfolded, earplugs, noseplugs even, or a gag. Then the only thing I have to focus on is touch and it makes it way more intense :# It's been a long long time since I've done sensory deprivation. I'm a really dominant person almost always and with the majority of people, so I love the rare few people who can put me in submissive roles. My boyfriend is a total alpha and it has been great :) I love to be restrained, I think it would be great to be gagged and tied up with a fucking machine too
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds