Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pumpkins

Pumpkins 1 year 3 weeks ago #6190

• Nearphotison
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I wish I had thought to make a thread for this set when I first saw it. I absolutely love it, Pixie and Heaven are such an amazing pairing; they keep surprising me by how well they go together.

Raven/Starfire is a classic yuri pairing, and one I 100% approve of! The pumpkin painting theme is cute and festive, and the long build to the stripping is flirtatious and adorable. It just makes the nude parts even better. ^_^

There's a couple pics during the strip where Heaven's face is next to Pixie's thonged ass... I love those. The whole set is great, but those couple of pics are just so gorgeous.

As much as I love the pairing, I have to say I also really love the solo nude pics at the end. Especially when Heaven is meditating/reading nude... There's something so great about seeing Raven doing normal Raven things without a scrap of clothes on. Beautiful. <3

Overall I don't have enough nice things to say about this set. Contracted was excellent in its use of toys, but this brings a different element and is wonderful in its own way. Bravo!
Last Edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by Nearphotison.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pumpkins 1 year 1 week ago #6202

• KathTea
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
I love love love this pairing! You gals are the cutest!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds