Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Props, replicas, and more! :O

Props, replicas, and more! :O 2 years 3 months ago #4976

• Captain Theo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Hey everyone, Xoe and I have been working on some new stuff lately... our latest project has been tweaked and it finally works enough we feel comfortable with releasing them! Persona Evokers! We got a core file from someone, and have altered it to work on our machine, and to clean some bits up as much as we could. (I should change we to me, Xoe says what to do, I don't ask questions) We do take custom work and comissions, but we do have limitations on size and detail level. We can't create something 1" tall that is insanely detailed. We're also not going to be doing 5 foot long swords, or other insanely huge pieces. The cost and time for making it is too much, we want to keep our pieces affordable. :)

Anyways, without further ado... the Evoker! We will be offering unfinished/unassembled kits, and assembled+painted versions. The assembled and painted one will obviously cost more.

I'll keep this thread updated with anything new we do that I feel may have interest. 

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Props, replicas, and more! :O 2 years 3 months ago #4992

• Acrum92
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I'll tell my buddy about this. I told him an Evoker would be epic with his PS3 cosplay at Colossalcon '15, but he didn't have one. Depending on price, he may just want one from you.

Props, replicas, and more! :O 2 years 3 months ago #4997

• Captain Theo
  • Gold Boarder
To the US it's going to be around $30 for an unfinished Evoker (aka you get the parts as seen here) or $50 for an assembled/painted one. Bits like the warping near the back we can't fix sadly, it's beyond the capacity of what we have. I'll get pictures of a painted one up once we have uh... the paint. -.- and once Xoe sands stuff.

Props, replicas, and more! :O 2 years 2 months ago #5020

• Captain Theo
  • Gold Boarder
I was bored so I put some time in today... I'll be perfectly blunt, I suck at painting, and cleaning stuff up, so if anyone has an inch of skill they would be better to get a kit instead of a finished piece from me :P But it's turning out better than I thought it would. The grips are a pain, had to redo how they print and condense them down to two parts instead of three.

FUUUU  I forgot the trigger.

Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Captain Theo.

Props, replicas, and more! :O 2 years 2 months ago #5027

• Acrum92
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Nah, who needs triggers.

Props, replicas, and more! :O 2 years 2 months ago #5032

• Captain Theo
  • Gold Boarder

Not bad for a rushed job... especially with me forgetting the trigger. Well, I have a trigger for the next one I make ready to go!
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds