Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: December 14th is my birthday...

December 14th is my birthday... 1 year 10 months ago #5578

• BlueStreak
  • Fresh Boarder
And I'm totally miserable. I mean, I've been miserable for the last few years at my birthday, but I'm never allowed to show it because of my family and girlfriend getting angry at me for seemingly being unhappy and a moody PoS for no reason.

It just sucks because I'm going to be 33, and I have no real stable career, no marketable skills, a girlfriend who won't stop blaming me for the fact that we aren't married with kids yet because I'm trying to be responsible and actually have a job that would provide for such a thing, and every year she basically reminds me how I'm a failure to her and everyone else, and the only feelings I have on my birthday are anxiety and depression and an almost overwhelmingly suicidal thought process that I'll never follow through on (mostly the idea that if I just dropped dead I'd be fine with it).

I know it seems weird to post it here, but this is the only place where I can vent that no one in my real life knows about. So yeah, I just want to get it out of my system.

You're free to ignore this posting. I just needed it out of my system before my birthday tomorrow, or I'd probably have a real mental/emotional breakdown.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds