Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WWE fans?

WWE fans? 1 year 3 months ago #6158

• Nearphotison
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm behind, so I just finished SummerSlam tonight. The show felt like it ended after the Universal title match. I know Lesnar's like a big draw for them, but the match itself felt more like a cooldown before a bigger match that never happened.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WWE fans? 1 year 3 months ago #6165

• DJsubtract
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
I knew something was up when Roman and Rusev had that awesome 25 minute match on the Raw before Summerslam. I knew going in that they weren't getting that much time on an already stacked card. While watching the show and realizing that they were booked after Finn & Seth, I thought to myself 'Rusev is going to be squashed in three minutes or something' but no, they pulled the old bait and switch to a later show...aka Clash of Champions. At least Rusev got to keep the belt and go on his honeymoon but I don't like his chances to two weeks. ;)
As for Lesner...argh. I really wanted Brock to put over Randy but I should have know better. After his embarrassing drug tests and banning from UFC, he clearly didn't want any more embarrassment by losing to Orton especially in the main event. :angry:

WWE fans? 9 months 1 week ago #6319

• Darkhair
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Wrestlemania is almost upon us!   Looking forward to it?  Hoping for some surprises?  While I'm hoping Bray keeps the title, his record at WM says he's moving to Orton.  :/

WWE fans? 9 months 1 week ago #6320

• DJsubtract
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Should be a good one, we're possibly looking at...

Randy Vs Bray - Can't wait for this one.
AJ Styles Vs Shane - well...at least AJ should win this one...hopefully.
Brock Vs Goldberg - the long awaited Mania-rematch because Maidson Square Garden shit on their last one. Ha.
Jericho Vs Owens - Best Friends, Better Enemies.
Dean Vs Corbin - I want to pick Corbin with this one but after last year's burial, Dean might win.
Bayley Vs Sasha Vs Charlotte - Very interesting. (see Jericho & Owens)
Alexa Vs Mickie Vs Becky Vs Natalya - Tough call with this one. Alexa might retain.
Roman Vs Undertaker - Yes, Yes, Yes.
Cena & Nikki Vs Miz & Maryse - John is definitely purposing to Nikki after what happened in last night's Smackdown.
The Club Vs Enzo & Cass - with the possibility of Cesero & Shenmus too.
I hope American Alpha get at least get on the pre-show.
I really want Samoe Joe & Triple H Vs Seth & Finn to happen but I won't be surprised if it doesn't happen.
Braun is my pick to win the Andre Battle Royale.
:cheer:
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by DJsubtract.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darkhair

WWE fans? 9 months 1 week ago #6321

• Darkhair
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
What i'm worried about is even with such a great talent pool WWE has right now, they wont' use it to their advantage. They already gave Y2J a WM win over a new comer, we don't need him going over on KO. Bray NEEEEEDS a WM win, now more than ever since he's the champ. The battle Royal NEEDS the NXT roster to show up in it. As much as I don't like Corbin, having him win last year showed WWE has faith in NXT stars. American Alpha needs to open the show. I don't care what the bookers are doing, they need to show off what they can do. 5 star tag team title matches shouldn't be relegated to just NXT shows.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DJsubtract

WWE fans? 9 months 6 days ago #6322

I would love to see the Undertaker beat up Roman, that would make me very happy. Overall I'm a fan of WWE and I will certainly watch Wrestlemania but I feel they make some really strange choices at times. I don't know why but some of the more talented wrestlers just don't get featured enough.
Time to create page: 0.490 seconds