Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WWE fans?

WWE fans? 1 year 2 months ago #5923

• DJsubtract
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
What a week. Wrestlemania on Sunday, Raw on Monday and today, I just ordered tickets to my first NXT show happening this June. This will be the first time NXT performs in my city and I can't wait.
:cheer: WWE Raw Live tour is coming to town on the 20th and I can't wait for that as well.  B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WWE fans? 1 year 1 month ago #5963

• Darkhair
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Extreme Rules. Not  bad PPV.  The Asylum match was pretty good considering WWE's continuing push to keep everything PG. 

WWE fans? 1 year 1 month ago #5965

• DJsubtract
  • Expert Boarder
I enjoyed it. Although, I can't believe every single weapon was used in that Asylum match except the plant pot. I was waiting the entire match for it and it didn't happen. Still, very brave of Jericho to take those thumbtacks. :evil:   

WWE fans? 1 year 2 weeks ago #5999

• DJsubtract
  • Expert Boarder
I just got back from NXT Belfast. Their first live show in my home-city and it was well...wrestling. :cheer:
I got to see Hugo Knox from Scotland beat two extras from Mad Max : Fury Road,
No Way Jose beat Wesley Blake (going solo),
the super-over Bayley & Carmella beat Peyton Royce & Nikki Storm (Did I mention Bayley is super-over because wow...Belfast loved her),
Bobby Roode beat Angelo Dawkins (Which led to the crowd singing that popular Rihanna song 'Bobby Roode Boy Boy, Can You Get It Up'...classic),
The Revival beat American Alpha (fun match),
Andrade Almus beat Tye Dillinger (Tye was heeling of course joking about The Titanic 'not going down well' and that he'd rather be in Dublin, the usual old jokes but no mention of the actual fact that Northern Ireland lost their opening match against Poland on Sunday, missed opportunity there),
Asuka beat Nia Jax & Alexa Bliss (Seeing Asuka live...what a star she is)
And the super over duo of Finn Balor & Shinsuke Nakamura beating Samoe Joe & Austin Aries ( Super-stars...all of them)
All in all, what a fantastic night. :)

WWE fans? 1 year 1 week ago #6006

• Darkhair
  • Platinum Boarder
Wow. alot of botched spots in the fatal four way tag match. As much as I don't like Corbins act, He's actually getting alot better, though I don't know if that's because of Ziggler making him look good. I really hope AJ vs Cena turns into a series. MITB match was good, nothing worthy of a holy shit chant. US title on Rusev is boring. They are literally recycling his debut run. Plus there was barley any buildup to his match with Titus. Title match was too slow, and until the end was still trying to oversell Romen.

WWE fans? 10 months 4 weeks ago #6082

• Darkhair
  • Platinum Boarder
So, I know I"m behind but has anyone else seen the draft or battleground?
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds