Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WWE fans?

WWE fans? 1 year 8 months ago #5476

• Darkhair
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
So last Pixel vixens burlesque show I saw had a AJ lee.  So how many of the vixens or members watch wrestling?  Did anyone watch the 30 minute Iron(wo)man match between Bayley and Sasha banks?  What were your thoughts?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WWE fans? 1 year 8 months ago #5477

• DJsubtract
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Ohhh hell yeah! I've been watching WWE since 1998. I never miss a Raw, Smackdown or Pay-per-view. I can't watch NXT though because I don't have the Network. Everybody is already calling 'Bayley and Sasha' the best WWE Match of the Year. Well done, ladies. :)

WWE fans? 1 year 8 months ago #5478

• Darkhair
  • Platinum Boarder
If you don't miss a pay per view, how to not have the network then?  That was the whole reason I got the network. That way even if I thought a ppv was terrible, I technically only paid 10 bucks for it, instead of 40.

WWE fans? 1 year 8 months ago #5480

• DJsubtract
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
I live in the UK, Sky Sports screens WWE PPV's for only £15. They even have a package where if you buy eight PPV's in one calendar year, you get the other four absolutely free. It's always baffled me how much Americans have to pay for PPV's. Is it $54.99 or $64.99 these days? A three hour PPV is the same price as a other ten hour videogame. That's insane.  :)

WWE fans? 1 year 8 months ago #5481

• Darkhair
  • Platinum Boarder
Really?  Damn, lucky brits.  Yeah, long before the network came out, I'd go to bars or restaurants that were playing the ppv instead and like pay a cover of 10 bucks or so.  But I'd always have to buy wrestltemania which was always $60.  So once the network came out, I instantly got it.  I actually don't have cable so I can't watch Raw or smackdown live which is a bummer.  But NXT is really something.  Which on the subject, James storm just showed up there this week.  (for anyone that watches TNA should know that name).

WWE fans? 1 year 7 months ago #5483

• LimpBizkit3030
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I am. I've been a fan since the late 80s and still am to this day.

My room is 75% WWF/WWE collectible items like video games, posters, action figures, autographs, books, and t-shirts.

I attended 10 WWE events (7 House Shows, 1 Monday Night Raw, 1 Smackdown, and WrestleMania XXIV) and attended WrestleMania XXIX Axxess.

As for favorite video games, here are my top 5 favorite/least favorite WWE video games.

Top 5 Favorites:

1. WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006
2. WWE'13
3. WWF No Mercy
4. WWF WreslteFest
5. WWF Royal Rumble (both Genesis and SNES versions)

Top 5 Least Favorites:

1. WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008
2. WWE WrestleMania X8
3. WWE 2K15
4. WWF Royal Rumble (Arcade/Sega Dreamcast)
5. WWF In Your House
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by LimpBizkit3030.
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds