Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: miccostumes

miccostumes 1 year 9 months ago #5390

Hey guys I was thinking about getting a cosplay from Miccostumes because they're the only site I've found that had all the stuff I needed and fairly fast shipping. Just wanted to see if anyone had bought from them or knew if they are a good place to buy from.  The online review seem to be positive (recent ones, apparently they were terrible a few years ago). But I also trust the people on here a lot more.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

miccostumes 1 year 9 months ago #5391

• Captain Theo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Looks like the standard stuff from overseas... lots of images I recognize from other stores, so I imagine it's of the mediocre level of things, and that everything won't fit perfect, and the materials may be off from what you expect.

miccostumes 1 year 9 months ago #5392

• Kailon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I bought 2 standard size costumes from there a year ago, they were really great quality and better then I was thinking. One was a kirito, and I was surprised that the silver parts to the cosplay were actually plastic and not cloth or something. The other was a Link cosplay, and it was nice, belts weren't too bad at all.

my only recommendation is always put in your size, no matter how close they are to standard m, l, xl sizes.
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds