Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Questions about strip clubs.

Questions about strip clubs. 2 years 3 months ago #5099

• Darkhair
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
So I went to my first strip club like a month ago with my brothers.  I had fun and everything I basically spend all my time with two particular ladies, but I kinda felt uneasy the whole time.  I'm normally not great in social situations to begin with, but you add in paying women to basically pretend to be interested in you, creates this weird dynamic for me.  I mean, I have no problem with what's she's doing, it's pretty awesome to make that much money for a women,  but on the flip side, it's her job to like me so that she can get paid.  It's a weird thing to do your confidence since it's not like she's attracted to my magic charm. lol.   It also seems weird is just go back again bymyself.   Plus, I'll admit, I don't have the kind of money to spend like hours there throwing money around, so like why be around me when people are throwing 20's and shit around.   Is this normal?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Questions about strip clubs. 2 years 3 months ago #5100

• Persona
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I've only ever been to one with my wife and we had a good time. I would probably never suggest going alone cause that would probably just be awkward as hell, always take a friend or someone. The feeling you get with the girls isn't something I can say is "normal" cause everyone is going to take it a little differently but you have to look at it the same way the stripper does. This is their job, you're not going to get emotionally close to the girls in mass majority of the case. So you have to give the mindset that they enjoy doing what they're doing and you just enjoy getting what you're getting. (Yes I know not every stripper/exotic dancer is in the business cause they like it but I feel it doesn't make it any better treating them that way. A positive attitude is always better)
Oh and on the matter of throwing money, we set a budget for ourselves. Spent our singles how we wanted and then left when we were done. You also don't have to go throw money every time you go, just enjoy the show minus the attention sometimes. When it comes to people who throw stacks of 20's and shit... We just made sure we went on a night that it wouldn't be as crowded and just held our money when they decided to make their way back to the stage and throw a bunch of shit at their favorite girls.
We definitely plan on going back again sometime to one that is a lot closer but again we'll go on a less busy night during the week, go on a budget, and just play it by ear.

Questions about strip clubs. 2 years 3 months ago #5103

• DJsubtract
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
I've never been to a strip club. There might be one on the other side of town somewhere but I don't know where it is and I would probably be too embarrassed to go inside. :)

Questions about strip clubs. 2 years 2 months ago #5204

• PixiePie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
I love going to the strip club. I almost worked in one as a bartender/waitress. You have to think of it like going to see a show. These girls are just performers to entertain. When you go to Disney, you don't expect the guy who plays Mickey to get personal. It's not personal, just entertainment.

Questions about strip clubs. 2 years 2 months ago #5208

• Darkhair
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
It's not the stuff on stage that's a problem.  It's when like they are just hanging out with you and chatting you up.  Like, I know you're working and you need the money.  So wouldn't just asking to give me a private dance just save you alot of time?  I mean,  I highly doubt they actually want to get to know me when they sit and talk to me.  I' know it's more like a game to make me think it's a connection to where I'll spend more money on her maybe?  Idk. I guess is the thing I kinda have trouble with. 

Questions about strip clubs. 2 years 2 months ago #5209

• Centurion
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
I found this on Twitter and thought it was interesting. Answers quite a few questions.

www.vice.com/read/strippers-explain-stri...source=vicetwitterus
The following user(s) said Thank You: PixiePie
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds