Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Relationships types

Relationships types 2 years 8 months ago #4046

• Darkhair
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
So, just curious. How do you guys feel about different relationships? Like strictly monogamous, poly-friendly, open relationships, etc. I'm honestly not opposed to having a poly sort of relationship if I had someone. But as long as it was someone I actually knew and got along with and it was always open and upfront, Id think it would work. What about everyone else? Always have a monogamous partners? What's your peoples take on it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Relationships types 2 years 8 months ago #4047

• Xoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I am a very jealous person, if someone looks at my man the wrong way I will beat them up. I am stritcly monogomous and always will be. 

Relationships types 2 years 8 months ago #4048

• Captain Theo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I'm monogamous. I don't think any style of relationship is wrong, I just know what works for me. :) I don't look down at people or think of them differently if they're poly/open/etc. it just isn't my style.

Relationships types 2 years 8 months ago #4050

• Magias
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm a polyamorous Asexual gal :P i got a girlfriend and boyfriend.... my sexual life?........not very active i must say lol xD been since September i moved in a new apt with my bf...my gf went to japan for her studies at the end of September... and i haven't had any sex at all since then and even before XD

people just tend to assume that since i'm poly....i have like tons of sexual partners xD or that i'm a very sexual person since i talk and know a lot about sex and relationships.

I can't help but being jealous of my gf sometime because she always ended with guys who only want to fuck her and nothing more ...cause she's a beauty.. *sigh* but it's her choice as long as she protect herself! but usually im more of a territorial girl then a jealous type. :P my territory=my rules. in big no touching without permission xD basic respect lol

Relationships types 2 years 8 months ago #4053

• Sciguy98
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I'm in a happily monogamous relationship with my amazing wife. However, most of my closest friendships have a sexual side, even if no actual sex takes place. More than just casual play partners, though. Play friends?

Relationships types 2 years 8 months ago #4054

• Harlee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
I'm Pansexual, Poly Playful, Aromantic.

Lot's of big words that mean I like people, but not romantically, I like playing, but I'll only take Eri home with me.
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds