Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tattoos

Tattoos 3 years 9 months ago #2325

• TigerFey32
  • Junior Boarder
I see a lot of the models here have tattoos.  They look cool and some are rather creative.  Ones based on video games and anime are nice too.  I know a few friends who have pretty neat tattoos too and have told me the meaning behind them.

I don't have any tattoos, though years ago I had thought what a tattoo dealing with my left-handness would be.

So if I may ask, what are the stories behind your tattoos?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tattoos 3 years 9 months ago #2328

• Harlee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
I have 2 cupcake tattoos...... I've gone by cupcake for years because I'm small and sweet.
I have a memorial tattoo, a tattoo an ex put on me and a tattoo that says "Music's In My Soul."

Tattoos 3 years 9 months ago #2330

• Glitch
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Although I dont have any tattoos of my own right now, I've always wanted a couple.
I want to get this dragon as a tattoo on my right arm. Because my dad has a dragon tattoo as well on his arm, also the dragon was drawn by Ben Caldwell who I've been interning for for a while now, so not only will it be in honor for my dad, it will also hold the memories of working on comic books and other things with Ben.

dragon-tattoo.jpg

I also want to get a tattoo for my mom, she has a unicorn on her leg, so I was thinking I might get a tattoo of Pegasus/Helios from Sailor Moon on my leg.
Other tattoos for fun that I want to get are a star shaped birthmark tattoo on my back shoulder/neck because I love JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and I also want to get DFTBA somewhere on my body.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Glitch.

Tattoos 3 years 9 months ago #2331

• TigerFey32
  • Junior Boarder
Glitch wrote:
Although I dont have any tattoos of my own right now, I've always wanted a couple.
I want to get this dragon as a tattoo on my right arm. Because my dad has a dragon tattoo as well on his arm, also the dragon was drawn by Ben Caldwell who I've been interning for for a while now, so not only will it be in honor for my dad, it will also hold the memories of working on comic books and other things with Ben.

dragon-tattoo.jpg

That would look amazing.

Tattoos 3 years 9 months ago #2332

• BlackCat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
The story behind my bat tattoos is that since i'm an everyday goth, i thought the bats would be a good representation of that. 
And my playstation button tattoos mean i love all things playstation of course. 

Tattoos 3 years 9 months ago #2334

• Kyrie
  • Fresh Boarder
I have 6 tattoos: A geisha to commemorate my trip to Japan, a cherry blossom branch because I think they are beautiful, a book sculpture of a kraken wrestling a ship because of my love of cephalopods, and books, a pin up space girl and a baby dragon to represent my love of sci fi and fantasy. I also have a large piece on my side from a japanese artist that really like. It sort of represents my love of anime. :)  I REALLY want a victorian sleeve with like, skulls and roses and pearls and hand mirrors and compasses and stuff!

octopus-book-art.jpg
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Kyrie.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds