Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Duo Sets/Photographer

Duo Sets/Photographer 1 month 3 weeks ago #6378

• ChibiChan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi everyone, I am new male vixen ChibiChan. Hope everyone is doing well! I live in Florida, I like to travel some what. My next few con is Megacon (Florida), Midwest Anime (Chicago), and Supercon (Florida). If there is a con that you go to let me know. I wouldn't mind doing sets in different states. I wanted to ask if anybody was wanting to do a set with me. I have never did one before, I was wondering if anybody would like too. Also, I am kinda shy in the beginning, I can get nervous. After that I tend to loosen up. If anybody wanted to meet up at a con that would be even better. I love meeting new people. Also, if anybody can get a photographer that would be fantastic! Feel free to message me for anything. I don't bite too hard. You can go on my page to see my page. Here are a couple of photos what I look like so that doesn't creep anybody out lol.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KathTea

Duo Sets/Photographer 1 month 2 weeks ago #6383

• lonetechx
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello, ChibiChan. I'm from Chicago and I work for Anime Midwest as a staff member. I also am a student photographer so I don't know if it's any help on what I can do for photoshoot. I'm only going to be there for just the Friday and Saturday of the event... Actually, only Saturday  a full day but  Frtiday is like a half day. For the reason of why I"m only there for those days is a personal one but will explain in person since it's an event that we're gonna meet up at. Hopefully this would help you out in any way. In case cause there's photos of you, here's photos of me and a lil misadventures of who I am.

Duo Sets/Photographer 1 month 2 weeks ago #6385

• ChibiChan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey that helps out alot, I will be going to Anime Midwest in July. If you don't mind shooting a naked asian guy hahaha. I would really appreciate it alot. :D.

Duo Sets/Photographer 1 month 1 week ago #6390

• KathTea
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
I see Haikyuu.
I likey.

Duo Sets/Photographer 1 month 1 week ago #6392

• ChibiChan
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah, im very glad that you like it. Anything to please someone :), especially for the ladies 

Duo Sets/Photographer 1 month 1 week ago #6393

• LittleMina
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I can take pics too... I have a better eye behind the camera anyways lol...
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds