Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Upcoming Event - Conflict in schedule

Upcoming Event - Conflict in schedule 4 months 2 weeks ago #6231

• lonetechx
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I'm very stump on what to do for next year in 2017. In case if anyone who reads this, I'm furthering my career as a photographer and willing to help out in conventions... In which, I'm trying not to conflict my class/school schedule and trying to be available for any possible opportunity to advance my position.... my placement for my career path. So, if any tips, drop me a line, point me in a direction, pass me a guide book... hell, I'll even take a line path to see where I'm going.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Upcoming Event - Conflict in schedule 3 months 1 week ago #6256

• lonetechx
  • Junior Boarder
Kind of an update to this thread. I'm just limiting myself to some events but there's a small chance that I'll be meeting anyone of you guys during it. I'm not gonna post on what events I'm attend cuz I'm just developing that list with my recent camera upgrades. For the matter to work around my schedule in school and work... School can be a possibility of working around it but not work since I'm in decision of rather to keep my job or not for possible school-related employment or internship. So, fingers crossed for future events.

Upcoming Event - Conflict in schedule 2 months 1 week ago #6289

• lonetechx
  • Junior Boarder
UPDATE: I'm actually determined rather or not to continue doing retail to support my photography. Instead, like some already should think I should've done this months before, should have turned my hobby into my profession. So, in a few weeks, hopefully around spring/summer, I'm gonna take on some photo shoots that may or may not involve anyone from here to anywhere else. I will eventually ask on occasion help from nearby models/vixens/vikings for class assignments that requires a live model/reenactment scene/possible boudoir... That last part is a bit fizz but I'm working on it. So don't know when it will be but I'm going to continue posting in case if there's any development where my photography becomes my job. In case if curious or wondering minds gonna wonder, yes I do deals with any models that suits the needs over the wants. I'll be available if I turn my hobby into a job. Yes my editing process is already included with the deal... Just don't hit me up because its in the planning stage where I'm comfortable to turn my hobby into my career, only time can tell.

Upcoming Event - Conflict in schedule 1 month 3 weeks ago #6318

• lonetechx
  • Junior Boarder
*UPDATE* Due to reasons outside my parts, my convention tour has been postponed due to a lot of things going on with classes and future troubles that will happen before I know it. So if there were any plans with the ideas that we may meetup in conventions, there's a small but good chance that will happen. Till things correct themselves or something just fell into my lap in the right way, I'm localizing myself with events nearby to close traveling distances. My photography skills, if anyone acquires them in the events I'm attending, are at anyone disposal whenever it arise or so. Don't know if anyone has me on FB or twitter, other then the others I know of from here, I guess I could take messages from here as well.

*Note* I'm doing a personal project for class that deals with Cosplayers. Doubting it but if anyone is interested and local to Chi-town, hit me up. I'm good with deals on photosets.

Upcoming Event - Conflict in schedule 1 week 4 days ago #6352

• lonetechx
  • Junior Boarder
*UPDATE* Yeah, I'm beating a dead... anyways, I've finalized my plans in this year's convention run. Recently, I've helped out good folks at Walker Stalker/Heroes and Villains Fan Fest. The experience was awesome and can't wait to go back on that. Second, so far one person knows that I'm heading to one event in the summer but this list will help out on what line up I'm working/attending.

*Walker Stalker/Heroes and Villains Fan Fest - Done
*C2E2 - Around the corner
*Exxxoctica - May or May not attend
*Anime Midwest - attending
*Chicago Comic Con (Wizard World Chicago) - attending
*New York Comic Con - Will attend or go bust
*Con+Alt+Delete - attending

Well, thats it cause I have to follow some rules in and around these events. Some I don't want to do and Some I really want to do so badly. For NYCC, that's in the air since it's in the fall and things can happen between now and then. Exxxoctica is also in the air since it's in June and I'm giving myself some down time with work/home/school. But C2E2, for me, is around the corner and I've been accepted to go and help out. So, I'm already there. With Anime Midwest and C+A+D, those two events are operated with the same company, so I'm already there. And Chicago Comic Con... that's personal and it's like second home at times.

So, if anyone or all somehow see me there, which I know Anime Midwest is an event that I see the group there, say hey and we chitchat the day away. Fingers crossed on Exxxoctica and NYCC cuz those two events are new to me.
Time to create page: 0.775 seconds