Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DND via cam?

DND via cam? 4 years 5 months ago #1780

• Ryan the Lion
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm not even sure if this is still up for discussion, but the idea is rad as hell and can work well with the right group.  I do love me some D&D, so I'm totally down to play or even to run if folks are still interested.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

DND via cam? 3 years 9 months ago #2643

• crimsonlight
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
roll20.net

a friend just showed me this site when we were shopping at our local nerd hobby store, if anyone is still up for running a tabletop or something... I'm not sure how it really works exactly as I was only told it's an app of some sort.  I remember her saying "virtual tabletop" a lot though...

nevermind, everything I've seen requires a purchase of some kind to make the app complete... I'm still gonna leave it up despite me not being able to GM anytime soon
One day, I wish to rule the world... living, dead, real, or digital
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by crimsonlight. Reason: new information

DND via cam? 3 years 9 months ago #2710

• Ngaff88
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey all,
So I'm looking through roll20 and it seems to me that this would be a pretty good idea. They seem to have premium things you can buy but a lot of things are free. I'd be willing to GM but I've never run a DnD game before. (I GM a Rogue Trader game with some friends but I've never read up on anything for DnD 3.5) But I'd be willing to read up on it and try to get a game going if you all would like
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Ngaff88.

DND via cam? 3 years 8 months ago #2737

• TSOShadow
  • Fresh Boarder
Greetings.
Saw DnD topic and had to reply. =3

I haven't played 3.5 but do host some general homebrew D&D games on roll20.net
I based my games on 1st edition and play very lax so players get used to roleplay and can get some interesting characters.. (demon fox druid type latest character in works..)
Perhaps post some general times like weekdays or weekends to help determine who can play when?

I host on weekends usually. Saturday or Sunday, but could host some weekdays as well.
I got a couple new ppl I know interested in playin Tuesday.. maybe if I get enough people interested I'll setup a group?

I live streamed my last session although it broke up due to some connection issues...
To get an idea how I play check it out?
www.twitch.tv/tsoshadow/b/504036265

DND via cam? 3 years 8 months ago #2741

• noelcypress
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 127
is anyone open to a different role play game? Such as.. oh I dunno... Chuthulutech? :D I'd totally GM a game once or month. 

DND via cam? 3 years 8 months ago #2745

• noelcypress
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 127
For those interested in playing Cthulutech with me Im seriously up for it. I could do  it Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday nights. If you're not familiar with the game it's SUPER fun. Think Evangalian meets lovecraftian monsters. 

So yes. I'm 100% up for running that sort of game in our premium members chatroom (I know I said I would run a D&D one, however I can no longer find all of my books for that and I have all the necessary ones for Cthulutech. That and Cthulutech is all about roleplaying amongst one another PLUS occasional monster slaying :P

Just letting you guys know, this means you'd have to have access to the chatroom - so you'd have to be a premium member :P 
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by noelcypress.
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds