Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: E3 2015

E3 2015 1 year 11 months ago #4983

• Glitch
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Lets get a discussion going about all the awesome stuff premiered at E3 this year!

Favorite titles? Any disappointments? Did any company convince you to finally buy their products? And lastly, who do you think won E3?

I really think Sony blew it out of the water with the FF7 remake announcement (I'm surprised they didn't call in the riot police, so many people were losing their minds), with Microsoft nd Bethesda tied for second with their good lineup of games, Microsoft's hololens, and the announcement of backwards compatibility for XBONE. I wish Sony would have followed suit with that, but at least I'll always have my backwards compatible ps3!
The games I'm REALLY looking forward to are of course Fallout4, I really enjoyed that Horizon game trailer, Dishonored 2 looks interesting, KH3, Cuphead, and Unravel. And I think Microsoft finally convinced me to buy an xbone after years of me hating the xbox. Hats off to you Microsoft.

Another thing I reeeeaaaallly enjoyed about E3 is that there was a huge influx of female characters and even female speakers! It felt like almost half of the games presented had female leads or playable characters (Dishonored2, Assassin Creed, Tomb Raider, Life Is Strange, Horizon, Recore, Beyond Eyes, and even Call of Duty looked like it had more female characters in it!).

All around I felt it was a good year for E3 with very few awkward moments and blunders.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

E3 2015 1 year 11 months ago #4988

• Captain Theo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Fallout 4 and FF7... Mmm... and dat' Shenmue 3...

Anyways, Microsoft didn't do it for me. The backwards comparability was "select games" again, much like the 360, with "over 100 titles" coming for it... I'm still waiting on Xbox games I want to play again to work on a 360... that day never came. :/ I feel like it's going to be another one of those empty promises from Microsoft, while major titles like Generic Shoot Aliens 4 will work, the special stuff won't. Bullet Witch, EDF, Onechanbara, etc. will all get left behind and forgotten.

At this point it's really the system itself more than exclusives though. I like PS+ over Gold, I get  a lot more value out of it, so I highly favor my PS4. (I own all 3 systems this generation, I really SHOULD get back to writing for my site...)

Anyways, onto importance! I almost broke my keyboard refreshing Amazon for the Pipboy edition. I took around 100 screenshots of the jumpsuit for Vault 111 too during the trailers... Come November 10th, I am ready.

I also have a place ready to commission Cloud's shoulder armor for me :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds